Dove Knits

Monday, July 23, 2007

Eye candy Monday?

Honestly, these were my only creative accomplishment this weekend:



They're almond chocolate sandwich cookies, and they were dang good, if very time consuming. The recipe is from Mary Engelbreit's Cookie Cookbook.

Partly because these actually took quite a bit of time to make, and partly because I was busy re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, not alot of knitting got done this weekend, though I did finish about a third of this week's Mystery Stole clue.



See? It's longer.

Everything else is kind of on hold. I haven't touched Lucky in a few days.

Don't expect this to change this week -- I still have all of Deathly Hallows to read!

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In many cultures it's good luck to send biscuits to a monkey.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Your stole looks amazing!! And I suppose if forced I could gag a few of those cookies down as well...

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

OMG, those cookies look unbelievably good! You're a little further along with the stole than I am. But I got back into the grove this morning.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Sourire11 said...

Those cookies look fantastic!!!

and your stole is coming out really nicely as well...

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Marietta said...

1) - i am now hungry for cookies and 2) your stole is stunning so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home